As part of Dublin Winter Lights 2022, Dublin City Council is inviting groups and individuals to create artworks around the theme of “Christmas in Dublin”.
These artworks will be projected at Barnardo’s Square, Dame Street during the month of December, with the top three entries being awarded a prize.
Guidelines for artwork:
• Artwork should be submitted using the template attached, in a circular format.
• Artwork should follow the theme of “Christmas in Dublin”
• Artwork should not contain any branding or political messaging.
• Artwork may be digital drawing, painting, sketch, collage etc but must be submitted as a high-resolution file or scanned in .jpeg, .png, .pdf format.
• Please label your file with your name/organisation/group name. Please include your age as prizes will be awarded by age category.
• Please do not place your name/group name within the artwork.
• Dublin City Council reserves the right to use any submitted artwork as part of promotional images and materials including social media.
Closing date for entries is Friday November 11th at 18:00. Entries received after this date will not be
Please email all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org