Central Area Headquarters, Dublin 1
Inner City Renewal Group Education Fund 2020
14 July 2020
The Inner City Renewal Group Education Fund 2020 (funded under the Docklands Community Trust and ICON) and the St. Andrews Resource Centre Education Fund 2020 (funded under the Docklands Community Trust) has been established to support students of all ages living in Dublin 1, 2, 3 and 4 who may financially struggle to access or stay in third level education.
Please contact 01-912 1200 for further information.
- You must be living in Dublin 1, 2, 3 or 4.
- You must be either in receipt if a social welfare payment/parents in receipt of a social welfare payment or meet the low-income threshold of €22,000.00 (dependent on circumstances).
- Applications will only be accepted for a recognized accredited course.
- You must provide written documentation of acceptance letter/invoice from college or institution, with the course fees or material costs stated. Without these your application will not be processed.
- Cheques will only be made payable to the college or institution, under no circumstances will cheques be made payable to the individuals.
- Only one application per annum per applicant will be accepted.
- The average amount reward is €250 unless there are exceptional circumstances. This is at the discretion of the funders to decide.
- The decision regarding distributing funds is final.
- We may request follow up information at a later date for statistical purposes and to provide information to funders.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to our mailing list to stay up to date with news and events