Central Area Headquarters, Dublin 1
Dublin City Council is recruiting Clerical Officers
6 March 2019
Dublin City Council invites applications, on the official form, from suitably qualified persons who wish to be considered for inclusion on a panel from which vacancies for the following position may be filled:
Salary: €23,587 - €39,109 per annum
Eligible: Suitably qualified persons
Closing Date: Midnight on Thursday, 14th March 2019
Please note that Dublin City Council have engaged with an external recruitment company to manage the online application process and the 1st stage online testing process.
To apply for the Clerical Officer role, you should click on or type the following URL into your web browser:
The following are some step-by-step instructions, to assist you with the application process:
- Please read the Clerical Officer Information Booklet - see link below.
- After logging onto the above URL, please follow the instructions to enter and confirm your email address.
- Read the GDPR statement and, to continue, check the box “Accept the above Terms” and click on the green “Continue” button.
- Click on the Create a Profile option and follow the on screen instructions.
- You must now complete the application form, making sure you work your way through each of the tabs (Personal Details, Employment, etc). Once you have entered your details, you can submit your application form and you will be able to print or save a copy for your records.
- Candidates will receive an automatically generated email from Grafton Recruitment following receipt of your application form.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to our mailing list to stay up to date with news and events